Top 1o reasons you should root for the Hawks in the Superbowl
(1) History- I remember watching Jim Zorn put together exciting new plays that revolutionized the game.
(2) Derrick Coleman- A man who was able to conquer so many odds that were against him to make his dreams come true.
(3) Colors- The Seahawks have a better colors then the Bronco’s.
(4) Animals- Hawks kick butt while Bronco’s run away.
(5) Monies- I bet on the Seahawks (legally in Vegas) and if they win I’ll give the first person I see a kiss (unless they’re really ugly)
(6) Underdog- It’s always fun to see a team win when they’re not supposed to.
(7) Tim Teebow- He should still be quarterback of Denver but he was traded away like a Bronco.
(8) Richard Sherman- Yes I know he was a bit absurd but it was refreshing to hear something different then the usual victory speech.
(9) Russell Wilson- A young man with strong values and great talent.
(10) Coffee- Seatle is home to Starbucks and who doesn’t love a little Java in the morning like a Carmel Flan Frappuccino (whatever that is) I also heard if the Seahawks win they’ll give us coffee for a dollar ( Sure When Broncos Fly).