I just got back from a Royal Caribbean Cruise that was held back because of Covid and wanted to share with you the following notes.
(1) The crew and staff could not be more courteous and professional.
(2) Sabor was the best dining experience that I had on the cruise. The food and drinks were exceptional while Giovanni’s I’m sorry to say didn’t meet the mark maybe because I’m NY spoiled with Italian food.
(3) Ice Skating was the greatest sensational entertainment while Saturday Night Fever needs a redo.
(4) Excursions were a bit too difficult to negotiate as there should have been some direct contact for this person upon the ship. Be that as it may the Tandem was an awesome drive.
(5) If you like to gamble it is reported that the 1st day is the best and stay away after. I am another confirmation to this sad state of affairs.
(6) Loved the gym overall although the classes were way too early.
(7) Karoake is always fun especially when people have the liquor package.
(8) By the way the liquor package is probably not worth it unless your one to drink in double digits daily.
(9) The pool and activities on it were limited then should be the case.
(10) Park West Gallery always has some beautiful works to see.
(11) Getting off the boat was the most difficult but that might have been to our old not so friend security.
(12) There could have been better ways to bring couples together and make lasting friends.
Overall the cruise gets *** 3/4 stars out of 4 .
FOOTNOTE-I added at least an extra 1/4 star for effort.