I was called a cracker but am I really? Yes, many of the features might put me in this package but others would pull me apart from such a label. Is there a certain shade of color that would put me in this category for, I would say I’m more yellow than white? Who was he anyway to label me a cracker in the 1st place is he some expert or is he just trying to put me down?! I think I’m more than just my label. Maybe there are different versions of crackers and I’m just being simple-minded. Well, then in the end I’m proud of being a cracker with my first name Goldfish thank you.
Why do these horrible events happen in our times? We know that the deadly equipment was available in previous generations but not the perpetrator. Trust me, people were full of all different rage and mental health treatment was a whole lot worse. So what is the difference that causes some to be full of such darkness and hate for the innocent? We honestly must utilize the needed resources and explore all angles in this debate to find out what is actually the catalyst for a few to act in such a despicable way. In between here are a few steps that could help make a difference.
(1) Require some form of armed security in every vulnerable location as well as safe spaces.
(2) Have better tracking and treatment for those who have some type of tendency to violent actions.
(3) Equip gun shop employees and ownership with the knowledge on how to identify individuals who might pose a threat to themselves and society. While providing these people with a confidential number to authorities should further investigations need to occur.
(4) Have PSA announcements on a regular basis to let individuals know where they can go to get treatment 24/7 days to deal with any violent tendencies.
(5) Find ways to ensure communities reach out to those who appear troubled or lead an “isolated life”