Slavery was a vile time in our history but to compare it to the Holocaust as one radio show did takes it a bit too far. Here are several reasons I take such a strong stance.
- LIFE- A slave owner treated their slave with contempt but not to the point of trying to eliminate them from this earth. For they considered them an important an expensive piece of the property while the holocaust was all about eliminating a race.
- GOVERNMENT- The government might have permitted and even supported slavery but didn’t force it on all the people of any area vs the holocaust which was looking to insure the state destroyed entire groups of people.
- CRUELTY- This is a tough one because slavery was especially cruel and in many ways sadistic. Yet those in the holocaust were treated worse then the lowest animal could be treated. For they were to be eliminated of any honor before their evil attempt to erase them from this earth.
- ESCAPE- In most cases escape was futile for someone in the holocaust as those who would consider such support could easily be eliminated as well, while there was a whole underground campaign that helped many a slave escape.
This could be better then Ali VS Frazier or even Hollyfield Vs Tyson with both ears attached (well if Biden doesn’t have an ear piece). Yet the keys to victory in this match will result in these 3 hits to the opponent and how they counter such punches. DO YOU AGREE OR WOULD YOU ADD ANOTHER JAB TO EACH SIDE.
- Hunter Biden and government for sale to the “family” Corruption 2.0
- Ties to Green New Deal- especially cancelling fracking and energy independence
- 47 years of just words
- Campaign paying for Rioters to get out of jail
- Down playing Corona Virus when you said to Bob Woodward that it was a dangerous threat
- Personal Taxes – Paying nothing while middle class paid your bill
- Rallies- Where people were put in imminent danger for not enforcing masks
- Name calling is it dignified for the highest office.
FOOTNOTE- I hope I was a fair moderator on such points although my political leaning are definitely to one side vs the other or please don’t give these suggestion to Joe Biden.
FOOTNOTE- On this front it appears to be a tie as they both didn’t get point 4 across fully.
I’m sorry but “Covid” has decided that the show won’t go on tonight. The Live debate Me & Me will be rescheduled G-D willing for another date when Covid decides to go on vacation. Please note nobody as of now in our team is ill and G-D willing that will stay the case. It’s just we would rather be safe then sorry in the times that we live. So please stay tuned and thank you again for your support.
For art to be “real” it must know no boundaries. In the past that would often “offend” people on my side but today those limits lean to the left. Where one’s are “cancelled” or just plainly “removed” for going off their marks. Art needs to be free and although it’s main purpose shouldn’t be to often if it is part of the whole picture then so be it. Art is an image that one see’s in their head and when censors from either side stamp their approval on it the colors die as well as the art.
An estate sale for an incredible deal on a Lowboy lead me to the finger of such. It was that smell that kept permuating that led me to this awful discovery! One draw that probably should have remained closed might lead to other body parts as well. The owner of this furniture has long gone what was I to do? Report it to the police then I and my loved one’s would be the prime suspect of the cutting and who wants to go through the pain (sorry the pun) especially now a days. The police could make you say anything under deep cross examination “no” I couldn’t do that. A matter of fact who could I tell that wouldn’t report it or maybe even be a suspect? What if a loved one had committed this crime would I be turning them in? Yet disposing of this body part appears cruel as well. What should I do? What should I do?
FOOTNOTE- Tell me where you want this story to go? Please not in the garbage pail (lol).
Tonight could be my last meal (skip the Lobster) and in a sense I will make it so. For tonight is the start of Yom Kippur where those of the faith will fast for 24 or so hours as I plea to G-D for forgiveness of our sins and who truly knows whether this plea will be answered? Everyday we eat meals never knowing when our last bite will actually occur. With Yom Kippur on the horizon we pray that it will be many more to come not just for us but for everyone who is chewing. G-D willing our sacrifice will be heard in the heaven’s above and allow us to eat together in health, happiness, love and peace in the year to come.
Ratchet starts out with vivid colors but then ends in bland. The landscape and colors draw you in with fine performances along the way but then the liberal hounds bring it back to predictable Netflix PC. A story about those in the mental health industry from all angles comes together with just one political correct look. Some moments were so intense that you kept watching past blah but now I’m afraid blah has taken over before the final episode. I’ve spent so much time watching this series that I might take a peak to the final episode or realize that it made me feel like a tool after all.
It’s your fault and I continue to suffer. For even if I had a mouth you would miss it like your own. How many times do I have to put up with this why can’t it be someone else. I don’t want to be your favorite anymore. Your mistakes continue to have me tumble out of control. Please pick someone else this week I’ve been through enough.
FOOTNOTE-G-D willing soon to be a video?