I’m thinking about going back way back to one of my original concepts which helped me escape a reality I was living. For in my youth I had coordination issues which caused me to dribble but it wasn’t a ball. These coordination led me to picked left out when it came to choosing a team to the point of conceding defeat before the game was even started. Yet before you feel sorry for my past these difficult times allowed me to develop the characters & story for “Kool & The Gang”. I hope to restore this story not only to my brain but to a screen near you …G-D willing coming soon.
I didn’t consciously take it but unconsciously it just might be so. For how did that idea/note get in my head anyway was it playing in someone else’s when I thought I wasn’t listening? Doesn’t my song suddenly sound like one I hear coming from my radio or is it just in my head? I thought my idea was original yet with 7.8 billion and counting can I honestly think this is so? should I not write for fear of plagiarism years later? No, I’m innocent I tell you at least consciously.
I just want to know do we matter? For their is no animal treated as cruelly as we are and yet no 2 legged creature will protest on our behalf. Imagine you think your going for a swim with your friends maybe at a spa and slowly very slowly the Jacuzzi goes berserk to cook you alive! How would you feel? This isn’t an occasional occurrence but a systematic means to keep the Red live down. Just something you might want to think about before you grab that butter and nut cracker. Red lives do matter.R
FOOTNOTE- At least my Orthodox friends don’t desire us served this way …. or anyway.
Our team is growing literally step by step. For new extremely talent individuals have decided to join our walk on a path unlike no other. We have produced over 30 video on the Bud Rebel Show YouTube channel and this growth will continue as long as other great individuals dip their feet into our water. So if you are such a person that isn’t afraid to be a bit REbeLLious and still be a BUD then take this walk with us. We don’t know exactly where we will go but will have a hell of a time getting there.
Why listen to me? There are so many incredible voices out there why should you listen to this one. I believe here are a few reasons you might want to keep reading and listening (youtube page)
(1) AUTHENTIC- At this point in my life I’m just going to be who I am and take the good, bad and silly with me.
(2) ENTERTAINING- I believe in between my serious side you have a write to be entertained and sometimes I even get bored of my serious side.
(3) EXPERIENCES- The truth is my life has had some different ups and down then others you might read for even if they’ve gone through them they may not write or speak about them.
(4) BUD- Although I have some very strong position and will state them it won’t be through fear or intimidation. Real smiles win in the end.
(5) REBEL- Boxes bother me so I work hard to get myself to think outside a circle instead.
(6) QUICK- You never know when so I’m always running until then.
(7) FAITHFUL- I am far from a perfect person but strive to be better and closer to G-D as I move along the path that comes my way.
Let’s face it with the Pandemic these seats will be empty for a whole lot longer. That is why office space needs a major conversation. This would be a conversation based on the common economic principal of supply and demand. Here are a few ways those with office space can make it through the difficult times ahead.
(1) APARTMENTS- Transfer office space into apartments with lower costs to the consumer then is currently in the market-place.
(2) STORAGE- Allow major portions of your office space to be converted into storage facilities whether it be for government emergencies needs or private sector demands.
(3) DAY RENTAL- If the space isn’t renting for a month maybe one day at a time will do the trick.
(4) B&B/Hotels- These office buildings usually have great views.
(5) HOMELESS/DRUG REHABILITATION CENTERS- If all else fails communities need a place to house those individuals left behind.
What was that odd noise at before 4:59 AM? Was it some advance Morse code that was to alert an invasion was near? Could it be a departed love one trying to reach my soul? The noise was unlike anything I ever heard before as it sound repeated it’s tone over and over again until it just stopped. Maybe it was just an old rusty pipe that had water slowly drifting out. All I know is it was alien to me and the rest I’ll leave your imagination to think about it.