For us to come to a conclusive ending we might have to know where it all began. This is especially true with medical health issues whether it’s any organ of the body. For when we know what might have triggered the response that set it all off we might find the switches that make sure the impact isn’t so strong if a similar event occurs in the future. Sometimes we ignore the starting spot because it is too difficult for us to recreate or because other events appear to be covering it up. To be honest one’s starting spot might have happened further down the road but knowing where it all started originally gives us at least some hope on how it can finally be finished.
In order to raise $$…. to lower our deficit and bring the White House closer to the people a weekend lottery system should be established. Individuals would buy a lottery ticket and if there numbers came up they would get to have an exclusive weekend at the White House. This would of course include moment’s with the actual Commander and Chief as well as beyond the scenes tour of this structure of power. The ticket would be open to any American citizen and of course a background check would occur before said individual attended. Additionally you would be able to bring one loved one for an additional expense. The White House Weekend Lottery a win win as the President becomes closer to those who gave them her/his power and bringing in needed revenue to keep it all going.
We want you to lead our nation back to fun and entertainment from the mountains to the prairies to the oceans etc, etc. You can become the President right now well not yet of these United States (who really wants that job anyway) but of your own statewide/City wide chapter of the Bud Rebel Show. You’ll be in charge of organizing the troops to formulate your own viewing party and your deeds will be rewarded with merch you can’t receive anywhere else. You can change the world or at least help them laugh, cry, think and just plainly be entertained no matter their creed, color or political viewpoints as long as that viewpoint is leaning deplorable. WE WANT YOU!! ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE AND THE FUN????
FOOTNOTE- Details coming soon but until then enjoy the view – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3AAIaLehdUCY0VYRih0gg
Dogs why do we love YOU! Here are just a few that come to my mind even at 6:15 AM please feel free to add to your list.
(1) BUDDY- Dogs are your buddy. No matter where you go what you wear or even what you say their always by your side.
(2) DIRECT- Our four legged friends have no hidden agenda unlike their 2 legged counter parts.
(3) HAPPY W SCRAPS- Your pocket could have less then a dollar in it as long as you had a scrap in the other they would stay by your side or in other words shopping not required.
(4) TAIL- That tail intrigues us and tells us their true feelings.
(5) POLITICALLY INCORRECT- We love that they can get away with all the things that would get us in trouble today from licking someone’s face without asking to sniffing each other’s butts. Not saying we’d want to do this but at least someone can get away with it.
It’s Birthday not really happy or sad just birthday. Yes, this special day is sadden by Corona and the new resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, plus some other personal issues but I’m still alive, feeling healthy and getting together for probably a piece of cake and a Margarita or 2. So who knows before it’s over I might just add Happy in front after all.
In the end we lost the game of politics because we were playing on an old board. The truth is every 4 years a new board is introduced and it may have little to do with democracy but much to do about how someone moves their pawns instead. Here are a few ways we lost (below) and how we might win with a different hand.
(1) Not You/WE– Make sure the person at the top of the ticket talks about YOUR accomplishments rather then their own. Making sure YOU take more credit then they do.
(2) EMPATHY +- Yes, Bill Clinton’s biting lip has never gone out of style and when disaster happens a leader must first show true compassion before they run over to fix it.
(3)- Lose Battle- You have to realize the game is played on many different fronts and you can’t be defending all of them. Therefore let the surrogates put out the fires while you seek the check mate.
(4) Build ALLIANCES- When you have integrity a bridge might splinter that is why your alliances must be steady and strong based on principles that hold them together.
(5) ELECTION DAY- In the end that is what it comes down and though it’s key to get your team out their to vote it’s more important that you have the keys to make sure your vote is counted and the other side is not multiplied by 2 or 3 whether it be by machine, dead man walking or other means. This means be as prepared for the steal as a person who guards 2nd base.
One might forget who taught you to ride a bike but won’t forget who took them for Sushi afterwards. For our mouth remembers who lead us to taste the dishes that stay in one’s heart and stomachs for as long as they’re growling. I’m sorry to say names might be forgotten for their words and/or deeds but does anyone really forget the person who introduced them to a Cannoli, Pastrami Sandwich or White Castle? Long after we have left our place the food we introduced to others will be remembered and so will our name as well. So choose wisely for one does not want to be on the repeat menu for life.