Could all good humans be the chosen people(s) in one of the steps they take which another has walked across? Maybe their faith path appears more bumpy or crooked then ours but somehow leads to another part of the beautiful forest we can’t see from our route? It is interesting that over 2 Billion people start out following the same path (Christian, Jews and Muslims) as our ancestors come from the same starting path and therein turn could the beginning be enough to get us to a good ending even if it might be at a different spot? Some might appear to be chosen at one spot only to trip over another spot and then get back on their journey. In the end I believe if we follow these basic rules (below) our chosen peoples will come to the happy, peaceful ending we all earned.
(1) FAITH- Observe the route you’ve been given not forsaking it for fame, fortune or glory.
(2) RESPECT- Understand other journey’s might be quite different from yours and until you’ve heard it directly understand there is only one who can judge.
(3) SPEAK UP- Although you should respect others path it doesn’t give you an excuse to remain silent when you think it could hurt them at any phase. Speak up in a polite and understanding way that states your route without forcing anyone to take those steps by any means.
(4) FORGIVENESS- Forgive yourself and others for not walking or falling down.
(5) SEEK- See the goodness in others even those that are walking miles and miles away especially those who haven’t looked in the mirror.
(6) HUMBLE- Be confident enough to walk not walk over.
(7) PRAY- So you’re falls will only make you stronger, the path will be clearer, and others from all other routes will reach a happy, peaceful and successful ending.