As a person of the Jewish Faith I have observed the Christmas Holiday from outside all my life which I believe gives me a unique perspective on this holiday season. It is time when people of the Jewish Faith have plenty of time to reflect on this holiday because nothing is open except for Chinese food and a movie. Please share your own thoughts.
1. Over 1 Billion pray to G-D and restore their faith
2. People are more generous.
3. Great for the capitalist economy
4. X-Mas Songs
5. Families and friends come together
6. A day off from work
7. The celebration of a birth of a child.
8. How one person can change the world through speech and sacrifice and not war or violence.
9. Egg Knog
1. Long Lines everywhere
2. X-Mas Music- It’s just over-played
3. Some families and friends getting together that really should stay apart.
4. Those that don’t have anywhere to go feel extremely lonely
5. Expectations of presents that can’t be delivered
6. Finding out Santa Clause doesn’t exist
7. Fruit Cake
8. Too Much Egg knog
1. Fruit Cake (don’t feel so bad we have Gefilte Fish)
MERRY X-MAS to all my Christian brothers and sisters and have for my Jewish Brothers and Sisters who will be joining me for Chinese and a movie.