Sometimes events during the day can make you feel like you want to explode. It could be a toxic person that continues to push your buttons or problems that continue to build up it’s a wonder you’re sane at all. In times like these we need steps to insure that one act of anger doesn’t destroy all the good work(s) that we’ve done in the past. Here are some helpful tips.
(1) MINOR TREMORS- Don’t bottle all your emotions but let them seep out little but little during the day. Make sure each tremor is a separate event that doesn’t build on another.
(2) BREAK-TIME- Take a break it will get done and everyone deserves a few minutes to reflect. If you can’t sneak out go to the bathroom and read a book, listen to music or just mediate.
(3) LAUGH ABOUT IT- Find a way to laugh about what’s going on even in your head. It’s crazy how a little humor can lighten things up.
(4) MAYBE TEST- Realize that this just is a difficult moment and maybe you’re being tested from G-D above. You’ve got through hard moments like this and you will get through this.
(5) PRAY- Ask G-D for guidance and support during this difficult time. Pledge that in return you will try to be a better person in someway. It’s amazing how a little pray can go a long way.