I believe many people are trapped because they let fear rule their life. For example I could spend hours upon hours worrying if ever word I write is grammatical correct or if somehow my words were taken out of content. That fear would stop me from writing what truly is in my heart.
Fear can also effect someone’s personal life because they can be so afraid of rejection that they can’t move forward. It is shame that the greatness in some many people is never to be heard, or felt by others because of the fear that stops them from taking those small steps to greatness. Here is a way you can fight this feeling.
(1) Take baby steps and congratulate yourself for the small steps of success it brings.
(2) Watch inspiring movies and music before you take on a challenging task (ex Rocky, Rudy)
(3) Realize that sometimes your best success can only be achieved when you fail first.
(4) Look out your past successes and realize that if you did it in the past you can do it in the future.
(5) If your mission is unsuccessful learn from it and jump back on that horse again.