In today’s world environment how do you chill out when it’s time to cool down? With the world hyping you up it’s important to find a way to mellow down. Here are a few techniques (below) that work with me.
(1) COMEDY- Listen to some slapstick comedy that makes everyone fall down with laughter.
(2) MUSIC- The sounds that calm a beast can actually even work on a type A person.
(3) LAKE- When people say why don’t you jump in a lake I surely will do and watch the water release all my tension.
(4) LONGER SHOWER- If the lake isn’t hot enough the shower will do.
(5) ADULT ACTIVITIES- Can take your mind off anything.
(6) MASSAGE- A great massage will force you to keep still while others have to work
(7) SHABBOS- Forcing my body and mind away from the work experiences helps mellow me enough to make it through another week of chaos.