I know it appears way to early to discuss the Presidential Election of 2016 but I believe that if we are stop the Hillary Express we must build up a strong candidate that has all the characteristics to win such a fight. I believe that candidate is Marco Rubio because he is a principled conservative with an image unlike many in leadership today. First let me say that we have plenty of qualified candidates of principal that could lead such a battle but I believe that Senator Rubio gives us our best chance to win this race without selling our soul. Many fellow Conservatives disagree with Senator Rubio’s stand on the immigration bill but it was a principled stand based on a clear logic. I also believe if you agree on 95% of the issues with someone then that should be sufficient.
First I will suggest why others aren’t as good as choice as Senator Rubio and then will explain why Rubio is the best choice.
(1) I love Rand Paul’s libertarian streak but his isolationist policies will be difficult obstacle for him to overcome.
(2) Chris Christie has a way to communicate basic philosophical arguments to the common man but his liberal positions on key issues, his virulent attack on fellow Conservatives, and now traffic gate will make it difficult to get him the nomination.
(3) Ted Cruz has shown character and strength in his fight against Obamacare but the media’s biased description of the shut down he led, will be extremely difficult for him to overcome.
1. Marco Rubio- has the values and principles we generally agree on.
2. Senator Rubio has taken a strong stand on these key issues without looking like a bully.
3. Marco can communicate to the people ideas in a way that touch the soul and heart.
4. Senator Rubio’s background and growth will inspire others.
5. Marco has a great look- Young- Family Man-
6. Senator Rubio has taken on the establishment to earn the Senate seat he occupies today
7. Marco Rubio is Hispanic and can communicate effectively to those of Hispanic backgrounds.
8. Senator Rubio has not forgotten his roots even when there is a disagreement. He’ll present his views on Fox News, Sean Hannaty, etc.
9. Can you imagine his fresh warm face against an angry Hillary Clinton.
Now for his Vice Presidential Nominee hint she’s a woman Governor.