This Sabbath (Saturday) I will be giving the Divrei Torah (Sermon) for my Shul(Synagogue) Shaarey Israel 18 Montebello Rd, Suffern, NY at around 11 AM. I want to warmly invite you to attend because I will be speaking about one of the most significant figures in my life from the Torah(bible) Joseph. Joseph story has inspired me during some of the difficult moments of my life and continues to play a large part of who I am. For those who can’t attend please read the story and think about these points (below).
1. Importance of knowing what to say, who to say it too, and how to say it.
2. Importance of holding your faith in some of the most difficult times.
3. Realize that people must act not just expect G-D to act on our behalf
4. Sometimes in life you must stand alone even with family
5. Forgiveness is something that is not only good for those that do it but those that give it.
6. The danger of group-think