I was shocked when I learned in H.S that I won “Friendliest Person”. It never even occurred to me that I was friendly it was just natural. To this day people continue to ask me who are you saying hi to? Why are you talking in the elevator? It’s just who I am. Here are some benefits and negatives (below) on being friendly. The ugly side is further below.
1. You don’t have to wait for someone to start up a conversation.
2 You can ask the questions you want.
3 It can help to start up a new friendship.
4. Know one will no you’re flirting.
1. People expect you to be friendly always.
2. Many people will assume that you are more popular then you are.
3. Many people expect you to continue the conversation.
4. Some people hate friendly people
5. Know one will no you’re flirting.
UGLY- It has nothing to do with the column but I promised you ugly.