At times in a our life we feel stuck. It could be a deadend job that you have to hold to pay the bill, a relationship that is losing all chemistry, or going through the same routine day after day. The truth is you feel like your stuck in a box and don’t have a way to get out of it. Here’s a few ways that box can open.
(1) Take an extra minute to smell the coffee. In other words look how much you’ve achieved from walking in diapers to the life you have.
(2) Buy yourself that extra fancy cup of coffee or save a few pennies (now probably quarters) to buy yourselve that little item you’ve denied yourselve because of financial constraints. Make this a regular part of your week plans.
(3) Take a break- Give yourselve a few extra minutes to read a book, write a blog (not as good as this one), or cook that special meal.
(4) Make a long term plan and save a few dollars each week to achieve that plan.
(5) Get involved in charity work that you actually enjoy in your community whether thru a Church, Shul, or community center
(6) Turn off the news for a few minutes and turn on some good music instead.
(7) Realize that G-D gave you another day and therefore the Lord has a special plan for you and loves you.