I remember seeing Airplane with my Aunt and Uncle in the theater and finding it silly yet a year later I saw it on T.V and found it hysterical and to this day it still makes me laugh. What happened to me at the theaters? Sometimes our initial viewing of a film or music is not based on the quality of what we are seeing but the mind set that we are in. Here are just a few examples of what might fit a particular mind set.
(1) Angry- Horror movies and escape type films really help get over these feeling or make you a better killer. Maybe I shouldn’t recommend horror films… to some.
(2) Good Mood- Comedies really hit the spot especially when you’re with friends who understand how to laugh.
(3) Bored- Adventures or escapism films can really fill that gap when you need to get away.
(4) Serious Mood- A good drama can keep you thinking way after the film has ended or you might want to just escape this mood with a silly popcorn movie.
(5) Romance- Yes it’s obvious a good Chick Flick will do and help her fall right into your arms when it’s over. The only problem is you’ll actually have to say you liked it.
(5) Insomnia- A period romance really can put anyone to sleep. Just don’t watch it with your significant other, they’re crying will wake you up.