Don’t worry this isn’t a zoophilia post. It just fascinating why a Capitalist like myself is in love with such a lazy creature that costs me so much more then they can produce (unless they have some acting talent). I believe it is because of the intangible assets that they bring to the table. These gifts (below) can’t be measure in dollars.
Please add your own reasons.
(1) Humor- Dogs behavior can be hysterical and there jokes(actions) never become old.
(2) Playfulness- While children get older and no longer play those childhood games dogs are always into a game of catch or running around the house.
(3) Sincerity- Dogs always appear naked to the world literally (sometimes though you can get them a cool outfit) and figuratively.
(4) Simplicity- It doesn’t take much for a dog to be happy just a piece of chicken will do
(5) Dress Up- They look great in all different wardrobe combinations.
(6) Loyalty- While others might find your activities less then exciting a dog will sit by watching you as if ever word you wrote was golden.
(7) Unconditional Love- You don’t have to worry about apologizing to your dog or buying he/she a gift to regain their love when you screw up.