It’s a shame when a talented person is full of bitterness because of a difficult relationship, political trend, and/or being deceived. We all lose our innocence at sometime but losing hope is a whole different story. At times people we have trusted have betrayed us and it deeply hurts but we must not lose sight on those who have been with us. We have also seen elections go in a way that makes us feel like the system is rigged but we shouldn’t give up on Democracy.
You have a special gift that G-D wants you to present to the world so don’t let bitterness tear you apart. Yet how can we get that faith back when it appears it will be lost forever. I think I might have a solution that will enable you to bite that bitterness in the **** and allow you to be the best you can be.
(1) Help a child whether it be a niece or volunteer at a school their innocence will inspire you.
(2) Take the dog for a walk or observe the natural world around you. The beauty will help you keep things in perspective.
(3) Talk to an old friend and share a good laugh.
(4) Read an inspiring book (Unbroken)
(5) Watch an inspiring movie (Rudy)
(6) Pray to G-D for strength
(7) Seek counseling help if the pain is too severe.