their cards right. In other words there have to show through action that if the government is closed that it is the Democratic led Senate and President that are to blame not them. This will be accomplished by showing that the House is ready to offer many offers quickly instead of one and ready to negotiate as opposed to the President and Senate who just say no but don’t offer an alternative. Here’ s how this can work (below).
(1) Once the Senate rejects the House’s offer to fund the government without Obama Care a new piece of legislation must be ready to be voted on by the house. (see # 2)
(2) This legislation will agree to fund the government and a tax cut for the middle class if Obama Care mandate for individuals is delayed by a year.
(3) Once the Senate rejects this offer then the House must be ready to vote on another continuing resolution to fund the government.
(4) This legislation will agree to fund the government and even Obamacare for the first year if individuals with religious objections are given a waiver to participate for this program. They also must agree that a non-paritisian group (set up an equal number of Republicans & Democrats) be set up to determine if the legislature meets the parameters set up by the Obama Admininstration (ex cost for insurance will go down, people will be able to keep the insurance they want, people will not be denied care etc..) If those parameters are not met after the first year this legislation(Obama-Care) will automatically be nullified
(5) If the Senate rejects this legislation then Congress must be ready for additional votes. These votes will be break up the budget in several sections (in order military, Social Security, Parks etc) and each piece will be sent to the Senate for their approval . If the Senate rejects this offer then the blame will squarely be on their side.