I received continuous distractions for over an hour let’s see what I was able to absorb from my readings.
1. The CDC says that mosquito borne virus will probably hit the U.S. This was the same virus that hit the french section of St. Marten.
2. Bitcom filed for bankruptcy. This was an internet currency that had an incredible buzz when it first opened.
3. U.S. Economy grew by a troubling 2.4 % which was much less then expensive.
4. There was an in depth article on the Team USA’s win in the America’s Cup.
5. A man was cleared in the shooting of an Alzheimer patient who he said him in self defense. He didn’t know the man was suffering from Alzheimer’s.
6. Leoponaldo Lopez is one of the main force between the Venezuelan uprising.
7. Mikheil Szahashuili is one of the leaders of the Georgian government that is now helping the Ukraine’s uprising.
8. Peggy Noonan wrote about how most American’s feel that government in getting too large.
9. Elliot Spitzer is the only Governor from NY who doesn’t already have a portrait or currently in the process of getting a portrait in Albany State House.
10. There was an article on Tim Cook the successor of Steve Jobs from Apple computers.