This is the quickest “Wall Street Journal” review I’ve ever done because time is of the essence so please pardon my mistttttakes in advance.
(1) Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel wants to limit pay raises to those in the military.
(2) Students & Graduate Students are a major force of the opposition in Venezuela.
(3) Latin American leaders have been silent to the uprising that is occurring in Venezuela or even supporting the government.
(4) Detroit Officials have put together a plan to get Detroit out of bankruptcy which includes cuts in the guaranteed benefits to it’s government employees as well as paying 20 % on the dollar for unsecured loans to the city.
(5) Young people in foster care have been forced to take anti-psychotic medicines and are now fighting back.
(6) Lake Superior has found new tourist due to it’s current frozen nature.
(7) Pre Home sales have fallen sharply.
(8) “Anne Franks” biographies have been vandalized in Japanese libraries.
(9) There was a commentary in support of making baseball a winter Olympic sport.
(10) A new Scandavian restaurant in NYC is attracting a great deal of attention. The restaurant is called SKAL and is located in lower Manhattan.
(11) Peggy Noonan writes about the concern that the U.S isn’t standing on any side in the world court of opinion.
(12) There is a hysterical article stating that automation has made men less manly.
(13) The movie “Veronica Mars” is making movie history as the first big film to open in theaters and have DVD releases at the same time.
(14) There was an article in support of “Old Florida” as places in Florida that lack the big chains.
(15) Finally a read a wonderful piece on why some video games are truly to hard to resist.