Instead of taking a test that might appear self serving I decided to give you a review of the articles with a quick loglines. This time I read the articles fully then looked back at the headlines that stood out to me. IS THERE SUBJECT MATTER I MISSED… PLEASE COMMENT
(1) The Keystone Pipeline has passed another inspection but the Obama Administration continues to delay the project.
(2) Vigilantes have fought back gangs that have taken over the Avocado trade in Mexico
(3) A Christie Ally suggests that the Governor knew about the bridge interruptions that were occurring.
(4) A Social Media Samaritan has used this resource to help those stranded during the storm that hit Atlanta Georgia. Now she is looking to see how she could utilize these resources to help in future projects.
(5) The Republican leadership has their own plan for Immigration reform which would allow those who are here illegally to get legal status without necessarily becoming citizens.
(6) Tom Coburn is retiring from the Senate but not without offering a Republican replacement bill for Obamacare.
(7) The Navajo Nation is putting a tax on “junk food” in an attempt to deal with the obesity problem and to raise revenue.
(8) The U.S. is urging other world leaders not to open the door to wide with Iran while they are trying to stop them from nuclear proliferation.
(9) The United States and Germany leader appear in public to try to come together after disclosure of the NSA leaks of spying on their leadership.
(10) President Obama is going to meet the Saudi King to try to bridge gaps that have occurred in our alliance.
(11) A major dissent in Ukraine has reappeared but in a bloodied condition.
(12) There are many single type restaurant’s in NYC which serve only one type of item such as Marconi and Cheese or Oatmeal .
(7) Progressives are hurting vouchers and Charter schools by cutting funding to these educational opportunities in cities such as NY.
(8) January’s poor stock market performance has historically been shown to demonstrate a poor year as a whole in the market.
(9) Sales for Barbie Dolls were lower then projected for this year.
(10) Drew Faust the President of Harvard gave several reasons why the 60,000 a year a student pays for this school is still a good investment.
(11) Communism has always lacked the word I in it’s vision.
For those who might enjoy the test I plan to bring it back in the next few weeks.