PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR OWN TEST AND TELL ME WHAT I’VE MISSED
Today’s “Wall Street Journal” test will have 2 parts. Part one will consist of all the facts that I have absorbed from reading the paper for over an hour without looking back at the paper The 2nd part will occur right after I glance at the paper. I am also being distracted during this test by music and talking occurring while I take this test.
(1) The Taliban launched a major terrorist attack in Kabul killing 16 civilians in a Lebanese restaurant.
(2) White potato supporters are trying to build support for this starch/vegetable as a healthy product.
(3) The NBA has made a stop in London as they had an exhibition gave there.
(4) Studio Hollywood Producers are having difficulty in todays market. As Hollywood studios cut the amount of films produced and cut many of the benefits these producers have had.
(5) China has relaxed their one child policy allowing many couples to have two children
(6) The current bull market has exceeded many other bull markets by various scales.
(7) Troops will be sent to Congo to try to stop internal fighting there and to prevent these acts from spreading to other countries.
(8) There was piece on the benefits of compensation for those who donate Kidney’s and other organs. The benefits included more availability, lower costs to the patients, and longer lives for those that suffer.
(9) Peggy Noonan was concerned that the problems in the public service was due to those public servants being selfish.
These distraction are killing my test.
(1) Less people are signing up for health insurance then the Obama administration expected.
(2) Tours are planned to Colorado based on their legalization of pot in the state.
(3) World poverty has fallen greatly although the media makes it appear it hasn’t. The author believes this is due to world aid.
ARTICLES THAT I MISSED
(1) The effort to make horse meat legal and the opposing effort to keep it illegal.
(2) How Utah’s battle in gay marriage might impact the whole nation based on it’s history of Polygamy.
(3) California is having one of the worst droughts in it’s history.
(4) Pennsylvania’s voter I.D law was rejected by the court.
(5) Putin sought to reassure gays that he won’t oppress them even the recent past legislation restricts their freedom of speech to the youth.
I’m giving myself a C today.