I believe it’s time that there is a movie theatre geared to families. A place where families could watch movies together or could drop off their children in a safe environment so they could go shopping in peace. This place would enable all different people to enjoy the movies and would have the following features.
1. The food would be “Kosher” so all families wouldn’t have to worry what their children wanted.
2. Locations would be in a mall or a facility close to it so all families could drop off their children while they go about their errands.
3. There would be a secure system for dropping off the young ones where no adult could enter (except those working there) without a band that identified them and their children.
4. This theatre would show first rate films and lower cost films so all families could enjoy the entertainment.
5. Those that have their children dropped off on a regular basis would receive special discounts and added benefits.
6. After 9PM only those above eighteen years old could attend such films.
7. Depending on the size and location other activities for children would be available.
8. Most of the movies shown would be G rated and none would be more then PG rated