Today I spent approximately 90 minutes reading the Wall Street Journal and decided it was time for a test. I will summarize the articles I read without glancing back at the paper. What you about to read is what my mind has absorbed in those 90 minutes of time with no outside help. Have you read the paper if so what you absorbed? It’s time you put your mind to the test.
(1) I read about the richest man in Africa who is building refineries in Africa. He is 54 years old and is friends with Bill Gates. He also sleeps approximately 3 hours a day and rarely goes on vacation.
(2) There was a terrorist attack on Lebanon that killed a moderator in the government.
(3) Steakhouses in America have not changed in generations but change in on it’s way with new varieties on their menu and use of various cuts of meat.
(4) A noted Feminist says that American man are being wimpified and it’s not good for our country.
(5) The newest country in the world is in in a civil war. I know the country is located in Africa I believe it’s South Sudan.
(6) There was a humorous opinion piece on how California is becoming overly P.C.
(7) Their was an interesting piece on the owner of the Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban (just remembered his name as writing this piece) who is also on Shark Tank. The piece detailed his background, his political support of Obamacare yet his libertarian position on other issues such as giving monies directly to the poor not through a conduit like the government.
(8) There are books being published on specific food dishes such as Macaroni and Cheese. They appear to be very successful.
(9) There was a column that listed some of the best advise given to top individuals in the financial industry. One example of this was “Never underestimated how much you are worth”.