What I’m about to say might be more controversial then my position on abortion. It might end friendship but the truth must be told no matter where it leads. I don’t enjoy fancy restaurants. Wow that was a relieve! A fancy restaurant is defined by me as any restaurant that serves main courses that are 30 times the price of a White Castle burger. I have several logical reasons for my decision (see below) but there are occasions where I can make exceptions (birthdays, anniversaries, winning the lotto etc)
(1) PRICE- If a meals going to cost me alone $30- $50 I’d rather buy a new pair of sneakers.
(2) TIME- I would rather spend 2 hours watching a movie even a B movie then sit looking at the walls. Yes I understand these are very pretty walls.
(3) AMBIANCE- I don’t really understand what it means but it sounds too fancy to be in restaurant.
(4) SMALL TALK- After 10 minutes my small talk leads into the dangerous subjects of politics, religious or even worse Tim Teebow should be playing football.
(5) PRICE- Oh I said that before but did you actually look at what they charged for a glass of wine. I could buy an entire wine vineyard for that price.