I want to share with you some of the memories good, bad and ugly of Thanksgiving as well as past, present and G-D willing future Thanksgiving.
(1) BLACK TURKEY- I love all people’s but I don’t like my Turkey black and one year we used the deep fryer to cook our turkey. Well let’s just say it was very crispy.
(2) FALLING TURKEY- Make sure your table is secure before placing your turkey on it. Trust me even dead turkeys have a way to come to life.
(3) CUTTING KNIFE- I was completely prepared until my electric knife decided it was time to go back to a more ancient time where there was no electricity.
(4) APPLE PIE SOUP- Yes I continue to make apple pie every year although some say it’s apple soup because it gets a bit watery. This year new secret ingredients have been added to insure it is not soupy…. I think
(5) PREPARATION- We are rockin and ready to go! We worked on this event for several days and put it in 4th gear last night. The guest will see great food. I just hope it taste that way.