I’m entirely behind starting a JFA campaign today!! The JFA (Justice for All) campaign will require any individual seeking elected office or who is a duly elected officeholder to adhere to the following principles (below). This campaign is without party affiliation; it is about noted values one agrees to adhere to and has proven they have done so in the past.
- Any Impeachment proceedings can only occur if at least 5% of the elected officials of such party which the accused belong to support such an inquiry.
- Articles of Impeachment must solely be based on actual recorded/ previously prosecuted criminal law.
- The defendant will receive full and fair proceedings and include the ability to call their own witnesses, bring their own testimony, and thoroughly question those that have accused them of illegal activity.
- Furthermore, any proceedings that have occurred in the past that have not met such criteria will be declared null and void and voted on by said body.
- Those who have brought false charges in such proceedings and other criminal matters must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and legislation/resources must be given so that occurs ASAP.
- Individuals found not guilty of a crime must have their verdict of vindications publicized in full print at the prosecutors and accusers’ expense.
- Investigations should occur for those that are exonerated to discover if any biases (race, religion, political, sexual) happened that might have brought on these false accusations and the report must be released to the public within a stated time frame.
FOOTNOTE- Would you support and join this campaign? Why or why not?