PROBLEM: Losing the Cultural War SOLUTION: Get on the battleground
1. Purchase newspapers to insure they tell the full story. Newspapers can be purchased at a great discount because of market conditions and the poor quality they have represented. (Journal News)
2. Support Balanced Comedians- Comedians that make fun of everyone. Support friends who have talent. Train individuals so that they can spread some good humor.
3. Support talented musicians who are a bit politically incorrect and/or write your own music.
4. Be in the forefront to stop boycotts and censorship of individuals who take political incorrect stances. If we’re consistent then we’ll make the others extremist or against the first amendment.
5. Support movies such as Red Dawn, Atlas Shrugged not only through watching them on the big screen but by Net Flix, Pay Per View and spreading the message to various friends and associates.
6. Sponsor local plays or get involved in local plays and theatre groups to insure all voices are heard.
7. MOST IMPORTANTLY DON’T LET YOUR VOICE BE SILENT. YOU ARE NOT ALONE WE ARE STILL THE SILENT MAJORITY.