Before the mind goes to a different place I want to share with you some of the special woman who have held a hold onto it. These were woman who stayed with me more then one time and continue to hold some sway into who I am today.
(1) THE FIRST- Her name was Karen and I was so young that when she broke up with me I had one of those crying spells where I felt I couldn’t breathe. I also remember having a cut over her eye.
(2) EXPERIENCE- She was a neighbor from the block with the same name and she taught me things that helped me learn some bases.
(3) NOT APPROVED- A loved one told me to break up with this brilliant woman and I was stupid enough to listen.
(4) THE FEEL- She appeared to be in my life a lifetime even though it was only a summer. Yet the feelings were strong or could it have been her facial hair.
(5) GUYANA PURSUIT- This woman was beautiful and led him down the aisle after she told me she was engaged to someone else.
(6) NEBRASKA LOVE- Another woman with the same first name as the one on the block but with an innocence that captured my eyes as she took a step to the midwest to the bright lights of NY. I followed her back to the land of Corn only to see our relationship end as a thrown out husk.
(7) BACK TO BASICS- Learning basic Jewish principles led me to this beauty who I believe used me after her shot missed. It was a powerful relationship that ended as if it never began at least on her part.
(8) MOVE THE WORLD- This woman didn’t actually fit what looked like my profile as she wore my leather then cotton. Yet what caused it to end was something held back from her past which I’m glad I didn’t pursue in that future. She also said she had Carry powers
(9) SHARED EXPERIENCE- It was a short lived relationship that I thought I might return to until my friend decided it was time for him.
FOOTNOTE- I’m happily married now and don’t regret what got me there.