No matter where you stand can we all sit down and enjoy Thanksgiving together. Here are just a few reasons (below) that we all can be thankful for this wonderful holiday
(1) PLENTIFUL- We live in a land that has produced plenty and although many still can’t enjoy all the bounty it is much better then it was in generations past.
(2) FREEDOM- This beautiful concept still rings true in our country although at times many will try to chip at it’s bell.
(3) FAMILY- Yes, there can be some bad blood but at least it still flows from the heart and keeps most together. Even in times when there is too big a divide please include friends in this
(4) DAY OFF- Most businesses give us a day off and those that push people to work on such a day should be left off our shopping list.
(5) YOUR TRUMP- Could be taken politically or for those with a different set of cards the other definition.
(6) PARADE- Come on it’s fun to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade especially in your house.
(7) FAITH- It’s wonderful that we all can thank G-D for reaching this day together this year when many loved one’s are watching from a higher plateau.
FOOTNOTE– On a personal note I’m so thankful for all the above and the awesome friends and associates that helped me and my family who had to deal with the difficult passing of our beloved mother.