Do you have the confidence to move ahead or will others pull you down? Here’s a little test that I have the confidence to say will help to decide whether you will keep climbing those steps or decide it’s best to stay where you are. Instead of me providing you with the “correct answers” do you have the aplomb to determine what they should be and then be willing to change them as such?
(1) How often do you wear what you actually want to wear if you’re the only one who has it on?
(2) Are you listening to your own beat or trying to keep up with the beats of others?
(3) Did you ever stop dreaming because other’s said it was “unrealistic”?
(4) Would you be able to tell a joke that you think was funny even as others recently said it wasn’t?
(5) Are you afraid to bring up your political/religious view because others might not “like it”?
(6) Is it okay for you to stay home on Saturday night?
(7) Can you eat alone on a weekend night?
(8) Would you be willing to go to a movie/show by yourself?
(9) Are you willing to tell someone what you honestly think instead of what they want to hear?
(10) Would you tell a negative person an idea that you want to pursue just to see if you can still stay positive and here the reasons for their negativity?