- There is no excuse for the police brutality against George Floyd it is simply murder and should be prosecuted at the fullest extend of the law but why riot? Why destroy the area you live in while justice is going to be served? Yes, you’re angry about this senseless killing but how does the stealing of T.V. sets, burning of innocent buildings and/or riots do that solve anything? Please don’t point to to some racist motives because those acting in violence were white as well as African American cruelty it’s just cruelty on all sides. Yes, we’re all angry about what has occurred but most go on with their day because protests take time and so does justice. Cooler minds must prevail for this violence only plays in the hands that seek more police control not less. Trust me justice will be done for in this case the videotape doesn’t lie before and after the killing of George Floyd.
FOOTNOTE- Who has so much free time to protest anyway? When was the last time you actually went to a protest rally?
I’m fully behind starting a JFA Campaign today!! The JFA Justice For All Campaign will require any individual seeking elected office or being a duly elected office holder to adhere to the following principles (below). This campaign is without a party affiliation just duly noted values one agrees to adhere and has proven they have done so in the past.
(1) Any Impeachment proceedings must only occur if at least 5 % of the elected officials of such party which the accused belong to support such an inquiry.
(2) Articles of Impeachment must solely be based on actual recorded/ previously prosecuted criminal law.
(3) The defendant will receive full and fair proceedings such as the ability to call their own witnesses, bring their own testimony and fully question those that have accused them of such illegal action.
(4) Furthermore any proceedings that have occurred in the past that have not met such criteria will be declared null and void and voted on by said body.
(5) Those who have brought false charges in such proceedings and other criminal matters must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and legislation/resources must be given so that occurs ASAP.
(6) Individuals found not-guilty of a crime must have their verdict of vindications publicized in full print at the prosecutors and accusers expense.
(7) Investigations should occur for those that are exonerated to discover if any biases (race, religion, political, sexual) occurred that might have brought on these false accusations and the report must be released to the public within a stated tie.
FOOTNOTE– Would you support and join this campaign why or why not?