As we hear about spikes in new cases around the question I just want an answer to some basic questions in the following order. If you have the answer to these questions please provide them to me.
(1) Has hospitalizations gone up in these areas?
(2) If so what is the cause of the increase actually cases of Covid or the return of other treatments/select surgeries in the hospital?
(3) At the same time if their is in an increase in hospitalization of those with Covid is it the prime cause or a 2nd cause after the initial diagnosis of heart ailment, kidney failure, Cancer, etc?
(4) How much does a hospital receive in additional funding if the diagnosis the treatment of Covid VS other ailments?
(5) Finally has the mortality rate of Covid increased during this time period?