I think we all started out wanting to be Police officers but now that I worked for over 40 years of my life (yes it’s getting to that age) I think I might want a career change before “final retirement”. Here is a list of what positions I might still want to “dabble in” with a greater commitment than in the past.
(1) Podcaster– I realize I love to have great conversations with “interesting people” who love to engage back and forth.
(2) Film-maker- I still have many stories to tell if my finances will allow me to tell them.
(3) Philanthropist- It’s important that I find a way to give back but in a way that my unique DNA has the greatest impact.
(4) Teacher- In some ways, I’d like to teach the lessons I’ve learned so others can repeat the good stories and toss away the bad one’s before the ending.
(5) Political Something- I’m not sure what impact I can have on changing things for the better I guess it will be a decision the public will make for me or close the door along the way.
(6) Niche Real Estate Owner- Bud Rebel can’t just own property but change it in a rebellious fun way.
(7) Kitchen Sink- In the end maybe there’s some food and drinks along the way for who’s going to show up. If we can’t enjoy a beverage along the way.