If they just told us what they actually knew from the beginning and what they didn’t we would trust them. If they corrected the record IMMEDIATELY with honesty and modesty we would still be attentive to their word. If the information was based on the truth not which party it served all our voices would have come together as one. If science really was based on the actual scientific methods rather than studies they wanted to prove right lifes would have been saved. Yet in the end, their bias hurt us all from all sides and now it’s time (below) to reveal just a few of their faults.
(1) LAB LEAK- SHOULD HAVE BEEN- (Early on) We are carefully reviewing all the facts in an unbiased fashion. (Today) The Predominant factors have determined the Corona Virus leaked from a lab in Wuhan China.
(2) MASKS- SHOULD HAVE BEEN- (Early on) We need to make sure those who will be directly responsible for taking care of those infected by this pandemic have any protection that possible could work and therefore ask that the public refrain from purchasing N95 for the time being. We are not fully sure they can prevent spread but it’s all we have now. (Today) The only masks that might have any chance of protecting individuals from passing on the Corona Virus appear to be the N95 and KN95 masks although the data is still not clear on this matter as a whole.
(3) OUTDOORS- (Early on) There is no data that shows the spread of the virus can occur outdoors. (Today) We continue to stress outdoor activities are safe
(4) VACCINES (Early on) We believe the vaccines will help prevent hospitalizations and death from the Corona Virus and or it’s strains but data will continue to come in. Therefore those who are most vulnerable the obese, elderly, and others with underlining conditions should probably get the vaccine ASAP. (Today) We can stand by this statement.
(5) THERAPEUTICS (Early on) Our focus will be allowing all therapeutics including non-conventional forms such as vitamins to be thoroughly available to all medical providers as they are studied on their effectiveness. (TODAY) We have determined that these treatments…. work best with these conditions in the illness.
(6) AS A WHOLE- (Early on) Most people will not face long-term consequences from the Corona Virus but the elderly, obese, and those with underlying conditions will be hurt badly. Therefore we must do everything we can to protect and educate those in these populations. (today) Our policies have put the resources in the areas most effected and therefore we can scientifically say we have saved lifes.
FOOTNOTE- Trust me it can continue.