I might have the chance to make a great deal of money but I’m worried it could burn my soul at least at the ends. This money would occur by those who are involved in the legal transaction of other green (Marijuana). Our company would not be involved in these transactions just help with payment processing. This has had the devil and angel of my head on the battlefield and I would love your help/advise on which side is really right? Please see (below) and your own comments.
- Green- If this transaction goes through our company will reap much more green that can really plant new trees for family, friends, and the community as a whole.
- These transactions are entirely legal made by consenting adults who believe these substances are helping them or not hurting them. Should I be the judge and juror for these adults?
- We are not involved in this business just helping the process such as credit card help. I may hate cigarettes but do I hate the credit card companies that help with the purchase of said products.
- Studies have found some people with certain conditions benefit from Marijuana and I don’t have a medical degree to dispute that.
- It is also true that most studies show that the majority of individuals are not hurt by these substances.
- Marijuana can be a gateway drug leading to other more dangerous drugs once the potency wears off in a user.
- Individuals with a predisposition to mental health conditions can suffer from the use thereof and many don’t know they have this predisposition.
- Do I want to be a hypocrite making monies on a substance that I was against me or my loved one’s using or I have evolved on this concept?
- Does my company want its name to be predominately associated with this substance?
- Can opening the door to this type of business make it likely for me to open the door to other businesses I would normally frown on?
CONCLUSION … FOR NOW
I only work with this type of business if the following conditions are met.
- We can donate monies to help those suffering from substance abuse and mental health.
- Our company utilizes the monies we receive for our main goals creating F-U-N for the family of investors.
- These individuals are not majority shareholders of our company.
- It opens doors to other channels of business that are more conducive to my morale values.