This blog post is not to be offensive to my brothers and sisters of the Christian faith just one that asks questions from a person of a different tribe. As a matter of fact, I believe true Christianity is one of the greatest keys to bringing back our society and making our world great again (blog post G-D willing coming soon). It’s just these questions puzzle me and I apologize in advance if they offend anyone. With that in mind, I will ask the questions in general terms and allow others to think of the particulars.
(1) What was Mary’s labor like when giving birth to Jesus?
(2) Was Jesus breastfed and/or what was his nurturing/development as a toddler?
(3) Did Jesus have any crushes growing up and/or did he go on a date?
(4) What kind of carpentry work did Jesus do and/or was he considered the best carpenter of his time?
(5) Was Jesus the most popular kid in his town and/or what cliche did he belong to?
(6) Did anyone pick on Jesus when he was growing up?
(7) What was Jesus’s favorite food?