Would I go back to the first time I could vote and cross my philosophical divide to vote for Eric Adams in the NYC Mayoral race, if I lived in NYC? I just might and here are the reasons I would strongly consider jumping my own boat.
(1) Curtis Sliwa- Did not vote for Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020. Furthermore, he doesn’t support the claims of voter fraud in the recent election. So what kind of Republican is he?
(2) Eric Adams- Worked as a NYC Police Office for over 2 decades and became a captain.
(3) Mr. Adams doesn’t support defunding the police and truly believes crime is out of control
(4) Eric Adams was a Republican in 1997
(5) Mr. Adams sought police reform even as an officer of the department.
(6) Curtis Sliwa is considering closing one of the Bronx Icon’s the Bronx Zoo which generally treats all the animals as if they lived on Fifth Avenue before the riots.
FOOTNOTE- After finding out the Eric Adams supports Mandatory Vaccines and Congesting pricing I would stay with the G.O.P Curtis Sliva.