They put us in this “camp” just until the crisis ended unfortunately for us it never did. We were the ones who wouldn’t comply or at least it appeared as such. For with me I just lost my paperwork which confused me because I could still vote but now I couldn’t be free. Other’s had their own reasons for actually non-compliance (below) but no matter what we were grouped together in one camp. A camp where food, basic supplies, and medicine came only with those who were “fully protected” from us and, with the shortages occurring we were the last to receive them. In the end, the camps made them feel good even as they let our bodies just rot away.
(1) INFECTED- These individuals felt the antibodies in their system would be enough to protect them.
(2) MEDICALLY DANGEROUS- Here were the individuals whose personal doctor didn’t recommend this type of intervention because of preconditions in their system.
(3) RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS- Some felt a moral calling not to comply with the way it was developed.
(4) LIBERTY- There were individuals who believed that the government had no right to force something in their own body no matter what and felt a morale calling to stand up to this “tyranny”.
(5) NON TESTED- Here were individuals who felt this was pushed too fast without enough study and as such there were long-term consequences that could occur if they took it.