I’m ready for Netflix Midnight Mass to turn into another ex-girlfriend before I complete it so here are just a few special moments (below) that we’ve had so far.
(1) INCREDIBLE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT– These characters are so well drawn out that even when the action is in slow motion you are still glued to the screen.
(2) PROVACTIVE DEEP THOUGHTS- Some of the basic challenges those with faith and those without are discussed in a way that allows all points of view to be explored and new insight to be discovered.
(3) PRO-FAITH – I know this probably will fade as the series concludes which might help build the ex in this relationship but at least for now we see actual good people of faith.
(4) ENTERTAINING- Yes, there is no doubt that some scene’s in this show are a bit too long but overall the flow moves well with enough twists and turns to ensure you watch the next episode.
(5) RULE BREAKING – I will not be a “spoiler” but let’s just say that what I’ve seen is if a Rabbi brought Bacon to the Alter. I didn’t say he ate it though.
Let’s see if the relationship will be something I’ll hold onto or just an ex that had its moments.