Just because I don’t wear this (above) doesn’t mean I’m not fighting my own Covid war but this one comes from within. For I believe viruses can’t be stopped as the Common Cold and Pneumonia proves and the only real good defense is a good offense. This is where my body is ready for what might come it’s way. This is why I utilize the following internal mask not only to protect me from Covid but whatever other viruses or germs come my way.
(1) VITAMINS- I have a daily dose of liquid vitamins that are supercharged with the organic supplements my body needs + add some extra liquid Vitamin D.
(2) FOOD- My morning is supplemented with oatmeal that combines all the healthy ingredients in one easy to chew bite that usually tastes great as well.
(3) EXTRA’S – I have my daily dose of 80 % or more dark chocolate as well as a spoonful of yogurt and bit of Tumeric and Apple Cider Vinegar. These are in separate bites or sips.
(4) SLEEP- I try to make sure I have the proper amount and if a bit short will add it from the list above.
(5) EXERCISE- My body needs to push it a bit harder if it will take on the elements coming its way.
(6) KEEP IT REAL- If my body is to survive all the elements that might come it’s way it must not be sanitized. Whether it be that extra Impossible Slider or Chocolate Lava Cake once in a while my body has to fight what I bring inside as well.
(7) PRAYER- When one doesn’t acknowledge who is fighting in their corner that corner may become empty when they need it the most.