If you’re a fellow deplorable this July 4th appears more cloudy than in the past. We see many of our constitutional rights being challenged like never before to the point of having our own words “canceled” and our leaders having charges thrown at them and their institutions by a bunch of kangaroo’s. This was also the year we wondered whether our basic freedom to vote was being manipulated by those in the “deep state” and their colleagues in the “media elite/social media” to determine the election before any votes were cast. Yet even though the clouds appear to be dark let’s light up our fireworks for the following reasons (below).
(1) PEOPLE- This country is still made up of great people from every ethnicity, religion, and culture in the world. We are kind people who will make up for what our government is lacking and entrepreneurial to find solutions that bring in the light.
(2) CLING- We still will cling to our guns, bibles, and families and that will always bring us hope and true redemption.
(3) STATES- The red in many states will ensure our freedoms are fought for from the grassroots up.
(4) COURTS- Our courts still have the independence to ensure our liberty is not trampled on.
(5) 2022-2024 Yes, I know it seems like years away but our motivation can help us see a rainbow ahead.
(6) GOVERNMENT WASTE & LAZINESS- This government might have bold plans for domination but their laziness and incompetence can only get them so far.
(7) NEW MEDIA- The truth can seep through the media elites to the people.
(8) HISTORY- The left might take down our history except for the worst part of it but we the citizens of this great land will tell the whole truth as long as we have a breath to breathe. Our country is not perfect but what makes it truly great is the people who strive to continue to make it better and the bravest among them who have given their lives in defense of it.
(9) REBEL- Thou those in power might try to restrict our freedom our rebel nature will allow us to bend those rules even past their speed limits. As we pursue our constitutional rights of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
(8) OPPONENTS– Yes, even the majority who voted differently then us still want to live in a county that is peaceful, prosperous, and free. It might have to pour but eventually, they will have an umbrella as well.