WARNING- This blog post touches on subject matter which is definitely politically incorrect.
Is Trump the best chance for the Republicans to not only gain the White House back but make America Great Again? I warned you this was politically incorrect. Let’s review the advantages and disadvantages that the “former President” would bring to the table.
- Direct- He will openly and loudly call balls and strikes as he sees them even if every other umpire is looking the other way.
- Action- Donald Trump will act not just speak the game
- Unafraid- The “former President” isn’t afraid to break the roots of the deep state no matter the threat
- Unapologetic- Donald Trump will keep going even as the punches come his way and will always attempt to punch back harder.
- Policies- Let’s face it his policies were great for this country as a whole not divided in pieces.
- Passion- There is deep ground swelling of support/love for this man and … (we’ll get to that in the disadvantages)
- Direct- Sometimes one must let their surrogates do the dirty work while one works on the higher plateau.
- Action Others- It’s important to take some credit but honestly give the rest to those who got you there and keep the train rolling.
- Unapologetic- If you’re the 1st one to the apology table the heat calms down. It also gives you the power to be able to throw a knock-out punch when absolutely needed instead of a whole bunch of jabs that land know where.
- T.V. Spotlight- One doesn’t have to be on all the channels 24/7 just ensure you give proper deference to the ones that carry you with the brightest lights.
- Action Hi-light- Your actions should receive more of the “spotlight” while you sit in the backdrop.
- Passion- There is tangible hate for the former President and as we’ve seen his enemies will stop at nothing to prevent him from entering or retaining control at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.