I’m not the type to beg or plead but ask you to watch “Help” my short horror film when G-D willing it appears on “Amazon Prime” near you. I ask you to watch “Help” not only because I believe it will be great entertainment but also because of the following reasons (below).
(1) COLD/RAINY- We shot “Help” in one of the most dreary, cold and rainy Memorial Day weekends in my history. I was so cold I was ready to leave the set for good until my committed crew and cast helped me gain my bearings.
(2) FATHER- Yes, I missed my father’s 90 + birthday party which he had planned for me to attend to finish this production. This time I might have earned my Black Sheep status.
(3) POLICE/ARREST- Even the police were out to stop this production as one ran me through a battery of acholic test that due to my physical capacities not one beer were difficult to complete correctly. Yes, I eventually passed but it was a longer stop then was on our schedule.
(4) HELP- My car led me down a path where it appeared it needed the EMS as every sensor computer warning appeared to align in fear.
(5) FEAR- Let’s face it after going through all this “Help” is full of that 4 letter word especially G-D willing as you watch it.