It’s not the length of one’s life but the moments in between. The special times that keep you pushing to the next day ahead. Here are just a few that stand out in my head. In the order my head throws them at me.
(1) Bar/Bat Mitzvahs– From my own to the one’s of my children. The party never stops when I think about them.
(2) Wedding– How can you forget a wedding in 18 inch’s of snow in March and still you danced the night away.
(3) All Screwed Up-World Preview(s)- Yes the debut of my film was so much fun I had to do it more then once.
(4) Birth of my children-You can ignore the parts in between but when they say it’s a boy or girl if tears don’t roll down your eye’s then
(5) Red Pick Up Day 1- The 1st day I drove my Red Pick Up Truck. It was a shorter drive in it’s life then I expected.
(6) Ronald Reagan Inauguration – Yes, I’m older enough to say I was there and the 1st was so spectacular.
(7) Life- Everyday I try to have some “special moment” that stays with me to at least the next day.