Let’s face it this Thanksgiving is much tougher for the thanks then one’s in the past. An invisible vile enemy has caused misery and death to many a loved one. Economic distress and the cancel culture has put many of our fellow citizens on the edge. Many feel that our election results were less then honest and that the races in the Senate might even decide the fate of our nation for many, many more years to go. Even our celebration of this holiday has been limited not only by fear of this vile sickness but governmental mandates. Yet even in these difficult times there is so much we as a nation and as individuals must thank G-D for. Here are just a tiny few nibbles that immediately come to mind.
(1) BOUNTY- This country still has incredible natural resources that are unmatched in most nations around the world.
(2) PEOPLE- The wonderful diverse population that makes up our nation. Allows us to experience many different cultures just as one leaves their door.
(3) FREEDOM- It is true that challenges to our basic right(s) might appear to be at the door but we are so lucky to still live in a country that is truly free and for the many people(s) that will fight to insure it stays that way.
(4) FAITH- Though quite diverse our country keeps in G-D we trust as our emblem from sea to shiny sea.
(5) FUN- Yes, Covid has made this a bit more challenging but with our entrepreneurial spirit and loved ones we can and will find a way to keep smiling.
ETC, ETC, ETC.