You be the judge but please note that as such your verdict should not be based on a previous thoughts or the actors, just the facts. So I present them (below) and as such ask you to decide whether you can really make a verdict today and if so what would you decide?
(1) In an unprecedent move one candidate appears to be winning and then suddenly the counting stops until the following morning in which the other makes a remarkable come back
(2) Actually names of dead people who have cast the ballot for a particular candidate are discovered and they appear only to vote for one candidate.
(3) A software system that counts the votes in many states has made many erroneous decisions in the past, is known to be easily tampered and has actual registered the wrong votes in this current election in at least one jurisdiction.
(4) The constitutional requirements in one state have been ignored as the court has made decisions that only the legislation is permitted to do.
(5) When counting the vote in one state only representatives from one political side could clearly witness the actual count.
(6) Area’s that had a population which favored one candidate vs the other were allowed to modify their votes while districts with the opposite view couldn’t.
(7) Signature verification was discounted in this election which never occurred previously.
(8) One party which had votes for the lower level office candidate suddenly switched when it came to the top post at an extraordinary level.
(9) Only the districts that one candidate needed to win had a larger turnout then every before for this party.
(10) Some counties have reported over 100 % of those eligible to vote have voted how is that possible?