G-D willing once the Corona Virus has left our shorelines for good what will be the lasting lessons learned? Here are just a few I pray we hold onto.
(1) PROTECT THE MOST VULNERABLE 1ST- Those that have pre-existing conditions and the elderly must generally take more precautions then the young and healthy. This includes keeping some of the CDC guidelines for them such as social distancing more permanent for flu’s and influenza can be deadly as well.
(2) FOLLOW SWEDEN- We must learn from societies that have generally done things right from the beginning. Lockdowns when Pandemic occurs must be extremely limited based on not how many people might get an illness but whether treatments are readily available.
(3) HEALTH SPIES AROUND THE GLOBE- There should be individuals around the world that can quickly find an area where a sickness is spreading by any means necessary and lock down that area from travel to and from immediately.
(4) MADE AT HOME- Protective equipment and medical supplies can not be shipped around the world but must be readily available quickly in an area hit.
(5) RATIONAL NOT POLITICAL/FEAR SCIENCE- Science must always be able to ask the question why, how without fear that others won’t report the truth and quash information.
FOOTNOTE- What would you add to this list?