I believed we needed a change in the words that came from 1600 Pennyslvania Avenue but now I know action is too late. They convinced this Republican that they stood for all now I know it’s only those who have put them in power. Yes, I was angry that the President didn’t push us all to wear masks more forcible yet now the Pendulum has swung way to the other side where control is totally in the government hands. Here are just a few ways they have taken control of every part of our life. Freedom now is just words that those of the extreme dare to say.
(1) Supreme Court- The Democratic Senate has packed the court with only those who agree with their philosophy.
(2) Filibuster- Is just a word from the past as every leftist agenda item is passed by a single vote of control. Socialism wasn’t voted on in the previous election but it is becoming the law of the land by one vote day after day.
(3) Crime- It has gotten to the point where only those that have the power appear to have the law in order in their own streets.
(4) Everyone Not Welcome- The border has become porous with individuals who have no goal to work here but take from what is left over. We were the home of the free now it us of the dependent and depleted.
(5) Doctor Anyone- With socialized medicine passed it’s almost impossible to find a doctor who isn’t retired and forget about the newest development in medicine. Right now Bayer is hard to find unless you have $$’s in the black market.
(6) No Way Out- Any attempt to change the vote in the next election has become null and void as the electoral college has been replaced by popular vote controlled by those from out coastlines.
(7) Cancelled- Those that object have been cancelled from all social media outlet’s so the truth has become a 4 letter word.
FOOTNOTE- In less then 30 days let’s hope this isn’t the picture we will be painting.