Let’s face it with the Pandemic these seats will be empty for a whole lot longer. That is why office space needs a major conversation. This would be a conversation based on the common economic principal of supply and demand. Here are a few ways those with office space can make it through the difficult times ahead.
(1) APARTMENTS- Transfer office space into apartments with lower costs to the consumer then is currently in the market-place.
(2) STORAGE- Allow major portions of your office space to be converted into storage facilities whether it be for government emergencies needs or private sector demands.
(3) DAY RENTAL- If the space isn’t renting for a month maybe one day at a time will do the trick.
(4) B&B/Hotels- These office buildings usually have great views.
(5) HOMELESS/DRUG REHABILITATION CENTERS- If all else fails communities need a place to house those individuals left behind.