I wear my mask for you although I rather wear the one above for real. It is out of respect of your fear that this is put around my face whenever you are near. Yes, I believe the mask might prevent the Covid Virus from spreading in certain circumstances but these nasty items (below) called facts get in the way of such a generalization. Don’t worry though I will keep on wearing it as long as you are near and when you’re not I’ll breathe in some fresh air.
(1) George Floyd Protests and riots which contained much less masks didn’t bring an uptick in the virus.
(2) According to a recent WHO report and other health bodies those with asymptomatic cases of Covid are much less likely to spread this sickness. Which means if someone doesn’t sneeze or cough near you that you’re probably safe. Of course the WHO had to “update” this information for political reasons.
(3) Many parts of the country that didn’t shut down never reached any what the levels of contagion then those that strictly shut down with strict mask enforcement.
(4) Studies have suggested that certain age groups, blood types, and people who take multi-vitamins with extra Vitamin E & Zinc are less likely to get the virus then those that don’t even with mask protection.
(5) Breathing through mask for long periods of time increases the amount of C02 we take in and as far as I know it we aren’t plants… yet -https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/does-wearing-face-mask-increase-co2-levels.
FOOTNOTE- What are your thoughts on this subject and what facts do you have that support this argument?